• Blower Time Delay (30-45 Seconds) - Allows the coil to warm before
the blower is energized to prevent cold air release.
• Low Voltage Terminal Block and Low Voltage Terminal Strip - Allow
fast, simple connections.
• Non-Corrosive Drain Pans - Includes primary and secondary drains
for either left or right hand connections.
• Slide-Out Blower Assembly - Makes service and maintenance fast.
• Factory Installed Air Filter - Uses industry standard sizes.
• Freeze Protection for Both Heating and Cooling - Protects the entire
system year ‘round.
• 3/4” Water Connections - Assures proper installation hook-up
• Multi-Position - Vertical or Horizontal - Left or right.
• For Boiler Loop Application
• Cabinet is Galvanized Steel - for maximum corrosion protection; front
and top are painted steel.
• Interlocking Panels - Eliminate air leakage.
• Cabinet is Lined - with 1” foil faced insulation.
• Freeze Protection Switch Included
• Aluminum Fin/Copper Tube Construction
• Manual Air Vent and Drain Valves
• 3/4” Sweat Water Connections
• Aluminum Fin/Copper Tube, TXV for R-410A Included
• Primary and Secondary Drains
• Dual Drain Pans for Multi-Position
• 115V, 60 Hz System, 24 Volt Control Circuit
• Low Voltage Terminal Strip
• High Voltage Supply at Top of Cabinet
• Post-Purge Timer for Cooling