The Modular Water-to-Water (HWW) Series offers high efficiency and high capacity with advanced features, quiet operation and application flexibility at competitive prices. Comfort-Aire’s Modular Water-to-Water Series can be used for radiant floor heating, snow/ice melt, chilled water for fan coils, industrial process control, potable hot water generation*, hot/chilled water for make-up air, and many other types of HVAC and industrial applications that require cost effective heated or chilled water.
ADVANTAGE OF THE WATER-TO-WATER
• Copeland scroll compressor(s)
• Exclusive single side service access (front of unit) allows multiple units to be installed side-by-side for large capacity installations
• Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiencies
• Heavy gauge galvanized steel construction with polyester powder coat paint and stainless steel front access panels (036-120)
• Insulated compressor compartment
• Small footprint
• TXV metering devices
• Load leaving temperature range from 25 to 140°F, -4.4 to 60°C (see submittal for specific model range)
• Source entering temperature range from 20 to 130°F, -6.7 to 54.4°C (see submittal for specific model range)
• Microprocessor controls for 036-120.
• LonWorks, BACnet, Modbus and Johnson N2 compatibility options for DDC controls